Thats how they clean intake manifolds on TDIs when they get all carboned up.
I'm not sure they use carb cleaner, I think they just heat them until the
carbon catches fire, its all oil soaked anyway...
The videos are pretty cool.

-Curt

    On Friday, March 2, 2018, 12:35:39 AM EST, Karl Wittnebel via Mercedes