A'yup!  I still occasionally get folks stopping by out 'o' the blue to
ask if my cars are for sale, or if I know where to find others.
Craig's List apparently has turned into a gold mine for some
high-power diesel sellers.  I'd certainly sell yer rig over on this
side of the divide, if'n you want top dollah and a quick movah.

On 3/17/06, Woodlandtaylors <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Jim,
>
> Put a for sale sign in the back window, my daughter said the late 70's and
> 80's MB diesels are fetching big bucks around Seattle - any comment Casey.

Casey
Olympia, WA
Biodiesel: "I drive in a persistent vegetative state"
'87 300TD intercooler (212k)
'84 300D (211k)
Gashuffer:
'89 Vanagon Wolfsburg Edition (187K)