I have found that when I go near such a climb I should always wear a Safety
Fall Harness, with a 20 ft rope staked to the ground 100 ft away from the
climb.... the 20 ft fall rope keeps me from making the climb and I keep
safe with both feet firmly on the ground..

Just saying.. ;))  [former base jumper who willingly jumped off of tall
buildings and radio towers and got good at "hop and pop" chute opening]