This is happening more and more, they are subcontracting out and drivers are
under pressure to make more deliveries do they cut corners.

I too sit back about 1000’ in the woods. The trucks come to the house. The
other day I had something delivered, I hear this vehicle crashing down the
driveway. About a 16’ box truck. Guy leaves the package, I think it was UPS but
no markings. He kinda grunts at me, the regular guys always chat a bit ( one of
the fedex guys owned a sweet old Benz!).  He leaves and I hear this godawful
crashing again. Little while later I left and go up the driveway and there’s a
small tree, maybe 5” at the base about 15’ tall knocked over into the driveway.
I managed to get by it, next day got out the chainsaw to it.

I don’t even know...

--R
Sent from iPhone