Last few items I've ordered on line were shipped via UPS and delivered by
US Postal carrier..
Apparently, UPS has now worked a "deal" with USPS to do their house to
house delivery on some of the smaller items. [I got small packages of
"stuff" in each case.]

Times have been hard... guess everyone has had to pull the wagons in a
tighter circle to survive.