On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 18:30:00 -0400 MG via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Yeah I know. Up till now they mostly came up to the house. This
> is the first time that they left stuff out at the road. I hope
> this doesn't continue or they may end up owing a lot of money to
> sellers.

You can call

FedEX Customer Service            1-800-GoFedEx
                                  1-800-463-3339

and complain very vociferously.

I have signed up for free accounts with both UPS and FedEx. One of them,
UPS, I think, allows you to specify where and under what conditions
packages are to be left. Both will send you emails, when requested,
regarding package shipping progress.

When we moved here, the UPS driver knew where we were, but the FedEx
driver was relatively clueless. The first time I had a FedEx parcel (a
refurbished laptop) I had to go outside and wave my arms as the FedEx
vehicle drove on the road outside the subdivision. Once he stopped and
came to our front gate and I told him who I was he knew where we were.

I have found going out and talking with the drivers help. In my
situation, it's relatively easy to see them coming. In your case,
not so much ...

Craig