Larry and Peter: SOSDP SOS, you know the meaning. DP= Different people or different Place; Your choice.

Larry Turner via Mercedes wrote:
I think you are right - he needs his meds! I worked as a contract employee for 11 years after I was promised I would go direct when the census "opened up", yeah, right, when it opened up my POS boss supported the hiring of a outsider who had political backing. I was never the same after that. "Bad Management" sums it up nicely. They brought new people in the VP level and they brought all of their people with them and on and on - making a lot of enemies and upset workers. But it's typical everywhere IMO. Unfortunately. You're right, there are few ways to change things --

I came down with the nerve disease a few years after all that and went out on disability. I applied to Soc Sec shortly after and it went thru without any problems. So I was lucky there.

I did a search for 30mm impact sockets/1/2 drive and there are many for less that $20. There seems to be plenty out there. I don't need a super high quality socket since I likely won't use it very much, but I don't want one that will break. Luckily I have both air and electric impact wrenches and I'm pretty sure either will break the 200-240nM loose. My next door neighbor passed away a few years ago and before he died he gave me his lifetime collection of tools - at least the ones his sons didn't want. Fortunately, they weren't big on working w/their hands so I got lucky. got a big collection of drills & taps.

Glad your R.O.M is improving, that's really important. I had my knee up to 117 deg flexion but when I got the clot and stopped exercising I lost much of it. The better the ROM the better the daily life is - even little things like getting in/out of a car.

Take care --

Larry