I am attempting an “in your face” to my youngest who wasted his summer wages
trying to build a gaming PC.   He was not static safe.

A person could source a PC carcass off CL for near no cash.  I tried the used
computer store, but they seem to put all the e-cycle stuff on a pallet and ship
it to china for tear down and gold recovery.  Second choice was going on
Freecyle and posting a need for out of date computers to be used as training
wheels for PC builds.  Tear down and rebuild ad infinitum until you feel
confident.

I picked up five boxes that could run Win7 or Vista.  Some have built in RAID
and Core iX or AMD AM3+ boards.  FOR FREE!!  Just put your disks in for making
that NAS

clay monroe
redgh...@comcast.net