No idea why you'd want a 616 or 617 when you could have a TDI engine and make
more power for less weight and size...
You don't even need the computer, put a Rover IP in it and you can make 150hp
with only 1 wire required. That one wire powers the fuel shut off solenoid.

-Curt

    On Sunday, November 18, 2018, 9:30:58 PM EST, clay monroe via Mercedes