The OM603 is what made the trip to ND and returned.   I have given the swap a
bit of brain time.  Consideration, not actual implementation.  I suspect there
will be a bunch of stuff that wants to be swapped with it.  Change over from
long wheelbase to shorter it a head scratcher.  I think it would be less
complex to put a 617 back in the hole.

clay monroe
redgh...@comcast.net