Oh John, you're giving me a headache.   ;(

Much as I'd like to play the guinea pig for such a laudable project,
my need is fairly immediate, and my time is limited.  While the cost
of the Unwired kit is a little hard to swallow, it looks as though I
could have it in hand w/i a few days of ordering and absent major
problems with my acc system, which weren't apparent the last time I
touched it with the MityVac, installation looks to be maybe less than
half a day, even first time.  So, regrettably, it looks as though I'll
have to pass.

joe