Or you could wait for my senior design project to finish ;)  Its a =

replacement similar to the Unwired tools, but should be about half the =

price ($350).  The most expensive part of the whole project is the =

vacuum valves ($125 for four) so if  you want to find some used ones you =

should be able to reduce that cost even further. =

The minimum qty of PCBs my fabhouse lets me get is 5, so I should have =

some prototypes for "beta testing" if you would like to have one. =

If you would like to do some reading about it I've attached the design =

document from last semester.  It is a little out of date, but is still =

very accurate as far as capabilities, etc.  If you would like to see =

source code (its ugly, but it works), schematics, pcb, etc. you can look =

on my website at: http://starquake.ath.cx/svn/dacc/

Anybody else on the list interested in these?  I'd like to actually make =

them after senior design is over (and I can sleep again).  =

John
'79 300SD