OK Don wrote:
I have been wondering what the status of your project was - even
visited the project's web site last week! Thanks for bringing back to
our attention.

Which website have you been looking at? If its the www.ece.msstate.edu/etc/etc/ site, that is horribly out of date as the group member in charge of that doesn't update it. http://starquake.ath.cx/svn/dacc/ is a copy of the most recent files, docs, etc. if you're interested in some reading material.

If there's anything specific you'd like to know about it let me know... I should have lots of progress updates this next weekend as the new PCB will be in then, and should have some testing done. And pictures :)

Thanks for the interest!!

John