On Wed, 2 Jan 2019 11:42:07 -0500
Dimitri via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> I’m thinking of tackling complete seat upholstery on my 73 BMW 2002. I don’t
> mean just buying the seat covers but sewing them up in leather. I’ve never
> done such a thing but I’ve watched loads of YouTube videos. I have an
> industrial walking foot machine and I’ve done carpet binding on the same car
> and various other small leather projects. Is this crazy on my part? Anyone
> done this before? Will I be in over my head?
https://www.tandyleather.com/en/store-locator

Tandy has pretty good leather working tools and some how-to-do-it books. It
looks like there are some stores near you.

I would want some instructions to go by in addition to what is on the 'net.

Google "auto upholstery how to do it books" if the following link doesn't work"

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-ab&q=auto+upholstery+how+to+books

Good luck.

---
https://www.avg.com