Is this a relay problem?

The intermittent relay is also hooked into the park position, in
that if the relay is missing both intermittent and auto parking
don't work.  (It was kicked and snapped off in its socket in the
last SL we bought.)  That is, the switch and contact inside the
motor go to the relay.  If the switch (etc.) is messed up inside
the motor, of course, you know what you'll have to do!  If it parks
at all and doesn't just stop where you turn off the switch and it's
not just a problem on where the wiper arms had been installed I'd
expect an internal motor problem.

-- Jim