On Sat, 1 Apr 2006 16:56:08 -0500 "Dwight E. Giles, Jr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Jim,
> It parks OK-i.e.. it finishes cycle after you turn it off.  I think I
> recall when the problem  happened-tied to run wipers under heavy snow&
> ice.

Yup, that might bend something.

> Should I try moving the arm as Johnny B suggested in an earlier post?

Actually taking the grills off will allow you to see if anything's bent.

> Are those grill rivets reusable?

Yes. With a very small steel tool, push the core through to the inside and
then the body will lift out. Then you need to root around in the
wiper/drainage volume to find the cores so you can put things back
together again.

If you lose one or two, just leave them off and order replacements from
Rusty (like I did).

Craig