I saw this vid a few weeks back, maybe someone posted it here, or it was on FB or something -- anyway, about 200 Amish guys get inside this smallish house maybe 700-800sqft, I guess the flooring had been pulled up, but they picked the whole thing up, rotated it, and walked it over 40 or 50ft to a new foundation and dropped it down.  There were a coupla guys outside yelling instructions. It was crazy.

--FT