Time to install sand bags in the trunk, along with tire chains for drive
wheels. In the old days, when I lived in snow and cold country with pick up
trucks [empty truck beds have no load weight over drive wheels] always
carried sand bags stacked behind wheel wells in bed of truck, Ratchet
straps around the stack to keep them from shifting.. Worked quite well. If
you get stuck, open a bag of sand and you have instant traction... if you
need it.