On Fri, 8 Mar 2019 15:18:59 +0000 (UTC) Curt Raymond via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

>  Need better tires and some weight in the back.

I will concur with the need for better tires -- those which have a least
the mountain and snowflake symbol on them. When I got our '94 E420, it
had Yokohama tires on it which were horrible in the snow. I could not
make it up a short slight hill out of the parking lot at work with out
taking a run at it. I put on Nokians (I forget the model, but not
Hakkapelita) and it was very much improved, even without weight in the
trunk.

Craig