I've not priced much in Volvo stuff but I've been around a few Volvo
enthusiasts in my time and not heard anything about parts being hard to find or
expensive. Next you'll tell me TDI parts are hard to find and over priced.
Non-enthusiasts, generally don't know anything about cars and have been fed a
line by the marketers about how their cars are super reliable and will last
forever so they just don't bother with any kind of maintenance. Volvo owners
are a little worse than the rest of the crowd.
Of course we all know the real marketing that Volvo should have stuck to "Boxy
but good."

-Curt

    On Wednesday, March 27, 2019, 9:51:53 PM EDT, Curley McLain via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 THat's an OXYmoron.... volvo owners are notorious for never fixing
anything because the parts are outrageous IF you can find em.