Got vacuum at the pump? Sounds like the VP diaphragm failed.

Dimitri Seretakis via Mercedes wrote on 5/9/19 4:13 PM:
I changed the oil today on the 85 300D and as some of you may know, there are a
few annoying vacuum lines in the way of the filter. I moved them away in order
to replace the filter as I usually do, started the car and it wouldn’t shut
off. I managed to locate and re-connect the disrupted vacuum line and all was
well. Later on in the day, I noticed that I lost the boost to my power brakes
and that the car would not shut off again. I searched but could not find any
more disconnected vacuum lines! Any thoughts here? I’m starting to get very
frustrated!

Sent from my MB