I have been working on the brakes on my Suburban.  All new brake shoes, hardware, and wheel cylinders on the back.  Brakes were weak before but were OK, which I attributed to the leaking rear wheel cylinders.  I put everthing back together and started doing the old fashioned bleeding with pushing on the brake pedal and opening bleeder screw.  It was not working that great mainly because it is hard to get to the bleeder screws on the back.  I then ordered a speedi bleeder pressure bleeder.  It arrived today, I hooked it up and pressured it up.  I then opened the back until all the air was out and new fluid was coming in.  Also did the fronts.  Afterward it just feels like it has no brakes at all, pedal seems to be going nearly to the floor.  I am sure the rear drums are not adjusted all the way out yet but I would not think that would cause it to go to the floor.  Does this seem like I still have air in the lines or does this seem like a bad master cylinder? I need to get this finished up tomorrow.

---
https://www.avg.com