The bleed screws on the fronts are on top as are the rear wheel cylinders.  I had the bleeder pressured up to 20 per the instructions and when the screws are open at the wheels the fluid sort of just runs out, not under a great deal of pressure shooting out like I am used to when opening it when having the pedal pressed. When I opened the RR screw which was the first one I did, I did get air coming out then clear fluid.  When I did the LR next, I never seemed to get any air out.  I did not seem to get air out of either of the fronts either, but since the front circuit was not open I would not think it got air in it.  It does have ABS but I am not aware of a bleed screw on it.