And when the power is out unless you've got a great big generator you're
down...
When our current electric stove quits I'm getting an antique gas stove. I don't
want it to plug into electricity at all, if I need a timer I'll crank one. I
want a stove just like the one I've got at camp but bigger...
-Curt

    On Friday, June 28, 2019, 12:59:31 PM EDT, Dan--- via Mercedes