We have an old double oven Maytag with a smooth surface electric stove top
that works great, but SWMBO wants an induction stove top, so we might be
shopping some day. We also have a propane range in the outdoor kitchen,
beside the wood fired clay oven/smoker - but the mice decided to eat the
wiring since we last used it last fall, so the oven won't light - it heats
an element somewhere to light the gas for the oven.

OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg