That's a great discussion to get started on the facebook "I don't listen"
crowd.... "I have a 240 I want to turbo and turn up the IP pump to really
"roll coal" with... it's "slammed" and blah blah blah....

You should be able to wind them up tight with that one... ;))

I have a complete spare engine for a 240, with trans attached.... speedo in
the crate [wrecked early car] reads 45,000 miles. Sell it to the hot rod
twits.... make a buck for us... or have some fun with it.... have fun.