connect a alternator to it and make all kinds of extra electricity!!

MG

Dan--- via Mercedes wrote:
Some guy was posting pictures of an intake manifold with a turbo mounted in it.
Not sure what it was for, but it looked hopped up.

Maybe it’s for a 240D. Heh. I want to see that video.

-D

On Jul 6, 2019, at 9:17 PM, Karl Wittnebel via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>