When I was a lad there was a town nearby where a guy wanted to have some farm
animals, like horses and cows and pigs. IIRC he didn't want many, just one or
two of each. This was a pretty rural place and he had a big property, several
acres so it wouldn't be too weird.The town said no because "reasons". So he
went and got some junk cars, they may even have already been through the
crusher. He painted "pig" on one, "cow" on another, "horse" on a third.
Apparently there was no bylaw against that...
-Curt

    On Tuesday, July 9, 2019, 4:06:06 PM EDT, Meade Dillon via Mercedes