My wretched ACC servo has crusties built up around its base. Is it toast? Here
is why I ask:
Since it was 93 yesterday, I tried the AC (for the first time since Feb) and it
works fine (50 degree air out of center vents) for about 15 minutes then it
somehow fails in like a mid position where I get a whisper of cool air out of
each cabin orifice (floor, defrost, sides, middle). As an aside, I do need to
replace my thermostat...I believe it's stuck open since I can't get above 135
degrees ever. Does this effect the operation of the stickin' servo from hell?

I was going to take the 300D to Cal tomorrow to pick up the girls but I don't
think I want to hear 400 miles of "this AC isn't working again?"

I still think there is a room somewhere in one of Chrysler's office buildings
where they sit and laugh about giving this technology to MB.

Bob Rentfro
'77 300D 151K
Litchfield Park, AZ