Yah some dude went off telling me how turbo rotating assemblies dont need
to be balanced and Kent has sold hundreds of turbo rebuild kits and they
dont need to be balanced because these "aren't race cars going 7000rpm". I
opined that this must mean every turbo rebuild shop in existence must be
doing it wrong and wasting money on balancing machines. No reply yet.