Ok, my 67 300SEL it back on the road.  I rebuilt the fan coupling from my
parts car and swapped it in.  I also put the radiator in from the parts
car, as it looks to be a pretty fresh 3-row recore.  And new belts, since
the old ones were oil soaked.

So far, running in the driveway at fast idle with the AC on there are no
oil leaks.  I'll start driving it and see if I can stress it and be sure
its good.

I'll probably rebuild the coupler I took off the car and keep it as a spare
(and take it on the trip).  While its my favorite feature of the car, it
also makes me a bit nervous

Jaime

--
Jaime Kopchinski