That does not sound healthy. When in Alaska, do like the Alaskans do - eat a Moose!

Randy

On 05/12/2019 4:22 PM, Clay Monroe via Mercedes wrote:
Maybe some of the clean living.  Not a real dine out sort, so I do my own
cooking.  SWMBA does not have real food, just this chemical parade of powders
to meet the Ketogenic recipes.  All that leaves to eat is cheese disguising
itself as tortilla, pizza dough, bread, and strange sugar substitutes, lots of
fats.  I can maybe find enough to make one meal each day.  Got in the habit of
no breakfast or supper, and stay busy walking or doing yard work, clearing out
the agglomeration of parts and decades accumulation of items from the Seattle
house.  Got too busy to be bored or seated for long enough to get munchies.
Also not hanging around Seattle long enough at a time to keep the pantry
stocked, so fresh foods.

clay