Those things are trying to kill me.  The mama moose may have headed for better
pickings, as her calf met the hard part of a car, ending up in a ditch.
Winter is still having a hard time coming on in Alaska.  Not getting cold long
enough for bears and moose to winterize.  I was told there was some snow, but
then it warmed up and rain.  Maybe it makes ice for the roads, but not WINTER
this week.

clay