I forgot the rest of the story

The panty in Seattle is not BARE, just not been replenished in about a year or
so.  I was last in the house in Sept.  What had been in the fridge unopened got
dumped in the freezer, as I was returning within 90 day.

Dinner last night was a battle between making nachos with the chips that
expired in 2018, the grated cheese that died in August, along with sliced
olives that perished in 2017, a fresh onion and minced beef with severe freezer
burn from maybe 2018 with expired taco seasoning from 2016.  I did have fresh
salsa to dip in.  And the refried beans were left on the self, having become
"less nutritious” a few years ago.

clay