I'll try to find something which can be dyed the same color as the car,
I've got too many black MB keys now and need a more elegant way to keep
track of which keys go with which car.  Maybe color-coding will be the
answer, although I would hate to ruin a perfectly good key head simply to
change the color.  Maybe the second key for each car, or a third spare
key...
Max
Charleston SC