I had to go back and check my post, I can see the disconnect.
I traded the '91 for the parts. The '84 got sold for $200. Sadly I don't
remember what happened to the $200. I still have both the BMW jack and the lug
wrench although I'm actually thinking it might have been from the BMW. Its
shaped like a crank.

-Curt

    On Thursday, January 23, 2020, 2:02:07 PM EST, Craig via Mercedes