-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 2:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [MBZ] Seat Belt Problem

Howdy -
On my '91 300D 2.5 W124 the thing that plugs into the female thing when I
connect the seat belts together (don't you love all these technical terms I
use??)  is broken.  It still snaps into place but the edges are shop and I
usually end up cutting my hand on the sharp edges as I buckle up -

Is it possible to replace just the 'male' buckle part or should I replace
the whole assembly?

Next question - where can I finds the parts I'll need?
TIA --

Sincerely,
Larry T ('74 911, '67 MGB, 91 300D Turbo)