Or the cool old trolleys. We saw them both times we were there but never
managed to get to that side of the city to ride them.
Go see Lombard st, the twistiest road in the USA. IIRC it goes up Russian hill,
turn left at the top and again IIRC there are a couple really great ice cream
shops on the hill.
Like Dan mentioned the other day you can walk up Russian hill and get on the
cable car faster than you can get on at the bottom. Its a pretty tough walk
though, theres a reason they use cable cars. We walked (slowly) up once. About
halfway up we were taking a break and watched a motorcycle pull a wheelie up
the hill. Pretty insane.

-Curt

    On Tuesday, March 10, 2020, 4:31:31 PM EDT, Dan Penoff via Mercedes