I remember them in Brooklyn when I was a kid. I think there might have been
some trolleys too.

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Curt Raymond
via Mercedes
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 2:54 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Curt Raymond
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Good spots for lunch and dinner in SF

 Trackless trolleys. They have them in Boston too.
-Curt

    On Tuesday, March 10, 2020, 5:14:22 PM EDT, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 After a left fisherman’s wharf I stumbled across Chinatown. Talk about a 3rd
world looking area. Lots of orientals running around in masks. Past Chinatown
toward the highway there was a massive amount of cops surrounding a large group
of people. No idea what that was all about. They have these city busses running
all over down there that are hooked up to these wires that run overhead. Really
looks like a mess.

Sent from my iPhone