bread trick. I was having a hard time getting the bottom of the bread to firm
up, taking away the humidity generator seems to have helped.
-Curt

    On Monday, March 30, 2020, 1:26:26 PM EDT, Greg Fiorentino via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 I'm giving the InstantPot a lot of use, along with the KitchenAid Stand mixer
and grain mill, not to mention the Panasonic bread machine. I made a great beef
pot roast, whole grain bread, steel cut oats, and hard-boiled eggs. I've
discovered dried Calabrese chilies for the pot roast are amazing.

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Curt Raymond
via Mercedes
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 8:51 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Curt Raymond
Subject: [MBZ] OT: Eats?

What are you folks eating during your time in, or are you ordering out?
Today marks 16 days since we've eaten out. I see a lot of the facebookers
complaining about gaining weight eating at home but I've moved down to the last
hole on my belt.
We've been working through some of the cabinets, yesterday Angie made chicken
soup and added in some leftover venison sausage. She's really into the venison
sausage, I think we've already eaten 4 packages.
Other than that we discovered a jerk sauce on moose steak which is really spicy
and really good...
Friday I made a pork pot roast that was really good. I made popovers to go with
that. I really love popovers.

-Curt