Three hens will have you choking in eggs.  Far more than you can consume,
unless you do eggs and bacon every day.

For chicken, it is economy of scale.  A handful of hens are a pass time, a
recreational opportunity, that pops out some eggs as a side effect.

clay

> On Apr 12, 2020, at 2:36 PM, Allan Streib via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
> I've heard that also.
>
> Weird because eggs are in no short supply here.
>
> When you can buy a dozen eggs for $1 I think the economics of raising
> your own chickens don't work.
>
> Allan

clay monroe

I turned my computer upside down and shook it, but the bookmark for what I'm
looking for didn't fall out.