I have... also, in Phoenix, in the Mexican section... Lots of free range
chickens...
Funny little side story, about 3 weeks ago.. was talking to a cop friend
here who had just busted two women in a van who were driving the
neighborhoods and stealing chickens.. when they opened the van.. it had two
pigs and a goat, as well as a number of "chicken napped" chickens...
AND .. a supply of meth and other drugs...
They were known players with a stack of wants and warrants.. so the free
range city chickens are safe for now while they are in secure housing at
the womens prison... violation of parole, so not even a trial just straight
to jail... oops..