Depends upon the breed as to egg count.  Some can max out above 320 per annum.
Hens need light and warmth, as well as access to good food.  I had success with
over wintered hens popping out eggs year round, but for deep cold periods and
moulting

clay

> On Apr 13, 2020, at 6:56 AM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
> Shorter than that, in 6 months you eat the chickens. That is if you don't
> want to over-winter. Its cold enough here I wouldn't want to. They don't lay
> as good over the winter anyway.
>
> -Curt

clay monroe

I turned my computer upside down and shook it, but the bookmark for what I'm
looking for didn't fall out.