Kaleb,
Port of last resort, try stacking some washers under the master cyl till
you get some free travel at the clutch pedal, not as a permanent fix, but
to get a clutch that works..

At the moment, I'm almost convinced the rod is too long... bring the car
closer to computer so I can have a better look at the issue .... ;))))