How low do the odds of infection need to be for you Don?
In my state, about 1 out of 200 people are infected, if I assume there are ten
people infected for every one person that tests positive.  This study says that
odds are greater than 50% that person will not be shedding viruses, but if they
are shedding viruses, then prolonged contact is probably required for infection
to occur.

Give me Liberty, or give me COVID-19!

Max Dillon
Charleston SC