Yes, those that would trade liberty for security deserve neither.  If masks
are so effective, why didn't they use them in prisons and jails and keep
all those criminals locked up?  Might not have such a shocking rise in
violent crimes in our major cities if they kept the criminals locked up.

If I were in a high risk group, I'd be very diligent about social
distancing, wearing an N95 mask when indoors in a public, and practicing
great hygiene (hand sanitizer, frequent hand washing, using the
disinfecting wipes).  Perhaps I'd even wear disposable gloves in stores and
businesses.  That would allow all those without my concerns to go on with
life, and build up the herd immunity.

We've flattened the curve, the virus is going to spread no matter what we
do.  In my opinion, the faster we let it run its course and get to herd
immunity, the better off we will all be and life can return to normal.