What's "prevalence" defined as, current cases divided by current population?

In Michigan, we have a population over 10MM, and total (known) cases,
current and past, of 73M. Throw in the untested probables, and we've had
just over 80M.

So, as far as we know, 0.7-0.8% of us had or have it. (but it could be
argued that we don't know much, because deaths are 8% of known cases)
If 20% of total cases are current cases, we're still over 0.1%.

Would that make my state, outside of known hotspots, not worth worrying
about?