On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 1:18 AM fmiser via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

> I think imposition to liberty and freedom is NOT minimal.
>
> It is so easy and simple to give up a liberty, especially when a
> bully is demanding it "or else"....
>
> But it usually requires a fight with bloodshed to get them back!
>
> And what of the folks who fought, bled, lost everything, or died
> to provide the freedoms we do enjoy?  Do we toss their
> contribution in the rubbish heap?  And for what?  Fortunately for
> all of us, there have been many, many people who have gone before
> us that decided there are things MORE VALUABLE than life.

The government mandates that you wear pants. I don't hear anyone (except a
few nudists) complaining or fighting about that. Pants do very little to
insure the safety of the population, unlike masks in the midst of a
pandemic. No one ever died from seeing someone else's genitals. People do
die from breathing other's virii. The "right" to wear or not wear what you
want was lost long ago. Give it a break.

--
OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!