the brake ligts are part of the circuit, at least in my SD, because as we all
know, you hit the breaks and the cruise stops. This is explained in more detail
on the GDL website.

 Chris

Sunil Hari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Chris, yours was probably the most useful
suggestion - I was driving it
yesterday and had the "lights" light come on the dash.  Replaced both brake
lights today, I'll give it a spin later and find out if that cured it.  If
not ... more work.

On 5/7/06, Christopher McCann  wrote:

> Some cars require a
> specific brake light bulb for the proper function of the CC, whether
> or not yours does is beyond me.
>
> I forgot about that...yes, check the brake lights.
>
> More on that (and other stuff to) here:
>
> http://gdl-online.com/begin1.html
>
> Chris
>

> John Berryman  wrote:
> On May 7, 2006, at 11:59 AM, Sunil Hari wrote:
>
> >  First, fuses have all
> > just been replaced.  Second, the rear overhead light and the small
> > square
> > reading light don't work.
>
> Start at the fuse box again (just in case). Then find the ground
> clusters and connectors for amp, switch, actuator, speed sensor and
> brake lights. Check/clean all connections. Some cars require a
> specific brake light bulb for the proper function of the CC, whether
> or not yours does is beyond me.
>
> Johnny B.
> I Mac Therefore I am

> Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
> -1987 300TD, 152K, "Rotkäppchen"
> -1985 300SD, 213K, "Wulf"
> -1971 Case 222 Hydrive, "One Banger"
>
> "Mercedes diesel - performance measured by odometer."

Sunil Hari
1992 300D 2.5T - 286Kmi.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
513-205-7474

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-1987 300TD, 152K, "Rotkäppchen"
-1985 300SD, 213K, "Wulf"
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, "One Banger"

"Mercedes diesel - performance measured by odometer."

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone  calls to 30+ countries for just 2¢/min
with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.