I might have to look into State Farm.  Just did an online quote and it ranged from a LOT cheaper to a little cheaper depending on deductible.  With about the same deductible we have now its about $1200 a year cheaper.  With a much lower deductible its about $1k per year cheaper.  I need to spend some time looking at my entire portfolio and figuring out if it is cheaper somewhere else with all cars and both houses.